Why Choose Professional Real Estate Photography?
In today’s market, 92% of homebuyers start their home search online. Historically, you have 2 seconds to get the attention of a buyer, but considering 83% of them consider photos very important, having professional images gives you 20 seconds to gain their attention and interest in the listing. Good real estate images are inspirational & guide buyers to click through to the property or agent’s site, without effective images,buyers will click “back” and continue looking through their search results. Finally, even with excellent photos, a good house will not sell without you. You’re hired to sell homes. Rather than spending valuable time taking images, your time is better spent gaining new listings, building your business, and focusing on the needs of your clients.
- Only 35% of agents use professional photographers.
- Agents who outsource photography earn twice as much commission as those who do not.
- Homes with high-quality photos receive a 47% higher asking price per square foot & sell for $20k more
- Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 days for other homes.
- Homes listed between $400,000 to $500,000 sell 18% better in the first six months with high-quality photography.
- Homes with professional photos get 61% more overall views
- Listings with professional photos receive 118% more online views
- Only 15% of listings have high-quality photography, with 50% of $1 million+ listings using low-quality photos.