Why Choose Professional Photography
In today’s market, 92% of homebuyers start their home search online. Historically, you have 2 seconds to get the attention of a buyer, but considering 83% of them consider photos very important, having professional images gives you 20 seconds to gain their attention and interest in the listing. Good real estate images are inspirational and guide buyers to click through to the property or agent’s site, without effective images, buyers will click “back” and continue looking through their search results. Finally, even with excellent photos, a good house will not sell without you. You’re hired to sell homes. Even if you have the tools, rather than spending valuable time taking images, your time is better spent gaining new listings and building your business and focusing on the needs of your clients.
Here are some stats that further support using a professional photographer:
- Agents who outsource photography earn twice as much commission as those who do not. Only 35% of agents use professional photographers.
- Homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking price per square foot.
- Professionally-photographed homes sell for up to $19,000 more
- Professional photography can help sell your listing 39% closer to the original listing price.
- Homes listed between $400,000 to $500,000 sell 18% better in the first six months with high-quality photography.
- Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster, spending only 89 days on the market compared to 123 for other homes.
- Listings with high-quality photos can gain anywhere between $934 and $116,076 more on the market.
- Listings with professional photos receive 118% more online views.
- Homes with professional photos get 61% more views.
- Only 15% of listings have high-quality photography, with half of over $1 million listings using low-quality photos.